Monday, November 16, 2009

Wet and wavy hair weave?

Hi all,



I'm going natural without cutting off the relaxed part of my hair and it has been going pretty well. I'm going on vacation and I was wondering if getting a wet and wavy weave is a good idea. Can I get it wet and swim with it in? Thanks!



Wet and wavy hair weave?

Hello,



First good luck on your naptural journey! If you are planning to get a weave as you transition, make sure that you go for sew in versus glue.Of course getting in water with glue is a bad idea.However, the sew in should be a better choice for your vacation.Also,braids are a good vacation option as well! Hope I helped some!Also,check out www.nappturality.com for ideas about transitioning.I found it helpful! Have a wonderful vacation!



Wet and wavy hair weave?

yes you can wet it.. when u wet it it curls more Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment