Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I get wavy/beach hair without the frizz and hot tools?

Well, I know this may sound like a difficult question but I know there's an answer out there!



I have naturally wavy hair and I really want to play it up.



I don't want to spend the money on an expensive curler though. mostly because I don't have the money, lol.



Also, I really don't like that gel %26amp; scrunch look. I want my hair to be frizz free but soft and not a lot of product built up, y'know?



I've tried to braid my hair and sleep on it but in the morning it turns out really frizzy. Am I doing something wrong?



Any comments are helpful and I appreciate the time.



Thanks!



How can I get wavy/beach hair without the frizz and hot tools?

Use hair rollers!



How can I get wavy/beach hair without the frizz and hot tools?

If it makes you feel any better,I have the same exact problem! What I do for frizz is straighten my hair [or leave it natural] the night before and then sleep on it. When I wake up, my hair is totally frizz free. The only thing that kills it is humidity :/



How can I get wavy/beach hair without the frizz and hot tools?

Try using a leave in conditioner an a light styling lotion that might work



How can I get wavy/beach hair without the frizz and hot tools?

What i do is put a little water on my hair,with a spray bottle, then add Aussie moist leave-in cream. It tames your frizz and shines your wavies. Very lite on the hair best stuff i have ever used. See for yous self at www.aussie.com . Smells Great Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment