Friday, November 13, 2009

I blowdry my wavy hair straight a lot. could that have anything to do w/ why it doesn't air dry

i used to be able to wear my wavy hair pretty curly with gel, mousse, etc. it's shorter now than it was, so you'd think it would be curlier, but now it seems to just dry really straight on top and wavy on the bottom, and kind of just lay there. i don't bleach it and i condition/trim regularly, so it's not dead/dry. i'd like to be able to wear curls again!



I blowdry my wavy hair straight a lot. could that have anything to do w/ why it doesn't air dry curly anymore?

I have wavy hair too. When I blow dry it, it goes straight. Don't blow dry it, leave it to dry. It'll go curly.



I blowdry my wavy hair straight a lot. could that have anything to do w/ why it doesn't air dry curly anymore?

Are these natural curls or a perm?



I blowdry my wavy hair straight a lot. could that have anything to do w/ why it doesn't air dry curly anymore?

If you're a teen, it's more likely that your hair is just changing due to a shift in hormones. I had straight hair during childhood. It grew in thicker and curly during my early to mid-teens, now is back to almost straight again. I attribute it to hormones shifting, and hair can also lose body and thickness over time, starting as early as your 20's. I've read that wearing your hair pulled back a lot can change the texture and thin it out some; this could be a cause for your hair "just laying there (flattening out)."

No comments:

Post a Comment