Friday, November 13, 2009

Anyone know a no fuss haircut for long wavy hair??

I have hair that is pretty wavy and can get really frizzy sometimes. The hairstyle that I have now is a side bang and longish layers to a little over my shoulders for length. I want to keep my hair long, and I want to embrace my natural wave instead of fighting it with straighteners and what have you. I need this to be easy to manage with little or no work in the morning. I like Giselle Bunchen's hairstyle, but I don't know if I can pull that off. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks : )



Anyone know a no fuss haircut for long wavy hair??

OMG! I have the sameeeeeeee problem...I just get it cut to my shoulder's and layered and that seems to do the deed...but when it starts growing back out I tend to pull it back in a bun or upside down bun or pony-tail...I cant stand wearing it down if its outta control...



on HUMID days I LOOK LIKE ALBERT EINSTIEN HAHA! and its horrible I even have tried shampoos and conditioners and none of them help...so I've given up hope, I just go and get it cut when I'm ready and then I get it cut and layered to my shoulders, when I was growing up it used to go all the way down past my back...beautiful momma cried every time I got it cut, and to this day she wishes I would let it grow back out but I cant stand long hair unless I can find a product that will work great on my hair and make it TAME! lol good luck!



Anyone know a no fuss haircut for long wavy hair??

Long hairstyles should have lots of natural texture, flirtatious flips and long loose layers whether your hairstyle is straight, wavy or curly.



Depending on the type of face you have your hair texture,thickness there are different types of hairstyles.... you can find a perfect hairstyle for you in any of these beautiful galleries.... so have a look at these picture galleries



http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Hairstyles-...



http://hubpages.com/hub/Photos-Of-Long-H...



http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Hairstyles-...

No comments:

Post a Comment