Friday, November 13, 2009

I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

I need some advive please, I always straighten my hair because it is easier than trying to sort out my frizz by the end of the day. I have naturally wavy hair, when I try and curl it naturally the top of the hair looks flat and helpless and the bottom is just this big fuzz. I can't brush my hair if i style it curly coz it'll turn into this big bushy hair do.



Can any1 give me advice on how to stlye my awful hair type???



Many Thanks



Caz



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

Wash your hair then brush it while it's still dripping wet. Squeeze the exess moisture out with a towel. Once it's only damp, take some mousse or curl enhancing spray and distribute evenly through hair, then scrunch it. Let it dry and and then take a curlying iron and curl just a few small pieces up near the top of your head, then spray it all with hairspray to keep it in place. My hair's naturally wavy too and this always works for me.



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

ok, i HAVENT got these straighteners (but im gunna!). ive been doing so much reserch on them and they are really good (even better than GHD's!) they are called Sedu. they can transform your hair from dull, frizzy lifeless hair to smooth, shiny, frizz free, full of life hair! so i would consider investing in these. heres the link (i hope it works!) and i also hope this answer helped!



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Flat__360_1.h...



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

use GHD straightners. they're quick and very very good. they also last till wen u wash your hair again. there is no permanent solution to frizzy hair..



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

Try shampoos for wavy hair, or shampoos that make the hair straighter. Maybe buy some books from the internet.



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

Haha i have the same hair and my names caroline too o.O



anyway back to the point.



I always end up straightening mine too becaus its annoying but try using a curling moose and hair spray to crunch dry it and you should find you get curls. But honestly i havent found a mircale cure for our hair and ig you do invest in GHDs then i will STILL be wavy at the end of the day because thats what happens to me = [



Good luck finding a solution



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

Buy John Frieda Frizz Ease and a hot oil treatment



I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair! I can't do a thing with it.?

go to your stylist and buy the CHI FLAT IRON.. it will run about 100 dollars but it is worth it believe me..i dont go no where with out my chi iron they are awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment