Friday, November 13, 2009

Relaxing Wavy Hair.?

My hair is wavy and i want to get it relaxed at a salon. Will it damage my hair? How long could it stay? Can I dye it after relaxing?? How long will it last?? I really want to try straight hair but i don't know how good relaxing will work for me. I can't get up every day and use a straightener!!!



Relaxing Wavy Hair.?

my relaxer lasts for like 3 months but i would wait 2 weeks after you first put in the relaxer before coloring it



Relaxing Wavy Hair.?

There is different type of relaxer. The cheap way is the chemical way but they do damage your hair in the long run. Now they have a more expensive way but it is more gentle on your hair. I also saw in the shops they are now selling straightening products that are supposed to last up to 3 months but that did not work on my daughters hair.



My advice is to go to a hairdresser and ask the right questions. And yes you can dye your hair, but you have to wait at least 2 weeks and you cannot just use any dye products!



Relaxing Wavy Hair.?

okay if you want to relax your hair its best if you do Japenese Straightening System its quite expensive but is the best out there. Yoko is the best one! It will Cut your hair styling time in half; no more time consuming blow drying and flat ironing.



Hair will be healthier, more manageable and frizz-free!



No more "good hair days" and "bad hair days" humidity and rain will not affect your straight hairstyle. The hair that gets treated will remain straight forever and will not become curly or wavy again. The new growth will need to be Thermally Reconditioned in 6 to 8 months after the initial treatment. Now since you have wavy hair it will probably be completely straight and you won't have to flat iron or blow dry it but make sure when you go to a stylist. Also, make sure you don't go to just any salon you need to go to one that knows what they're doing or they'll fry your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment