Monday, November 16, 2009

(Im a Guy)-How can I grow longer hair when its wavy?

Hey guys quick question,



First off, Im a guy. Im trying to grow out my hair, to about shoulder length if possible. The problem is, I am Puerto Rican, so I have wavy hair. At the length it is at now (about my mid-ear) it starts to flip in the back of my head and on the sides. When it dries completely, it sometimes just sticks out all over the place. It also tends to just frizz everywhere if I do anything physical.



Everytime I go an get a trim, I feel as if the person cuts it too short, if you know what I mean. Im at the point now where I do need another trim though, as the back of my head is a definite flip-fest. Haha.



Anyways, are there any tips that you (guys or girls) have for me that I could use? Something that could maybe I could model after? Anything would be a great help.



Thanks again!



(Im a Guy)-How can I grow longer hair when its wavy?

Ask your hairdresser to thin your hair. She can thin it out so it isn't so thick and wavy. Also, make sure you go for regular trims. During these appointments, have the hairdresser trim the ends so you don't get split ends and it won't flip out as much. Also, my hair tends to frizz too. Try a product called "Silk Drops" by FX Special Effects. It does wonders for frizzy hair, just don't use too much.



(Im a Guy)-How can I grow longer hair when its wavy?

Blow-dry it straight and see how it looks that way. It's probably longer than you think it is. But long wavy hair looks nice on a guy.



(Im a Guy)-How can I grow longer hair when its wavy?

just get it thinner, textureze, don't make it shorter.



(Im a Guy)-How can I grow longer hair when its wavy?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment