Friday, November 13, 2009

Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

I have wavy hair. I don't really know how to style it. Or how to keep the wave in. Any tips? If you have wavy hair, how do you style it and stuff?



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

I think you should get a side fringe,



put you hair in a quite high pony tail,



and straighten the side fringe?



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

-- dont wash it every day



--leave in conditioners



--when showering rub conditioner in ends of hair more thoroughly



--- use a moose when hair is wet than dab lightly with towel use a diffuser afterwards and a defrizzing spray goodluck



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

I have wavy hair and I straighten it 'cause I can't stand it wavy.



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

i just get my hair cut to frame my face and have a little side bang. i also just let my hair down, i think wavy hair looks best when it is naturally down. to keep it have nice waves when you get out of the shower brush your hair while it is still wet so when it dries it has its waves.



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

right when you get out of the shower towle dry it till its damp then get some gel like a quarter size and scrunch your hair upside down...i think it looks good enless you have short or thin hair.



good luck=]{if not,straighten it}



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

try putting in some curling mousse or gel in your hair when its damp. but wait your a guy right?



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

(i)Don't wash it everyday, cuz it will probably go flat and greasy.



(ii)Tie it back casually occasionally, so it doesn't get boring.



(iii) Brush it with water so it doesn't get frizzy



(iiii)Wash it ATLEAST 2 times a week, else it will lose it's shape.



(iiiii) always carry a brush



(iiiiii) use a comb to comb through all the conditioner so it gets on all the hair.



(iiiiiii) don't damage it by using too much hairspray or product



(iiiiiiii) only use hairspray occasionally, use a straitening spray when you brush it, with a brush that works, and has sharp brissels.



Anyone with wavy hair. I need help?

I usually straighten mine or curl it. but if you want to keep the waves, blowdry it, put leave in conditioner in and your ready to go.....trust me my biological dad has straight hair and my mom has really really curly hair so i have wavy and i do one of those things everyday and it works.........Please shower that is so gross and not good for your scalp if you wait. I hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment